Presenting the famous Japanese apple variety.
Fuji apples are arguably the most loved for resh eating, for the crisp and more firm texture while maintaining the sweet juiciness in its crisp flesh.
Fuji apples are a refreshing snack that can be eaten anytime of the day, and especially in the morning, as they are always ready to give this pleasing crunchy munches carrying the sweet apple juice, with a smooth skin rich in nutrients.
Fuji apples are a perfect source of vitamin C, an antioxidant and an immune system, with firm textures fibers that are digestive system friendly, not to mention other beneficial compounds such as vitamin A, potassium, calcium, iron, and folic acid.
|Amount per 100g|
|% Daily Value|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Tips for cooking Fuji apples:
- Fuji apple is prefect for raw eating for their crispiness
- You can refrigerate Fuji apples with no plastic bag
- Fuji apples’ firm texture makes them fit for baking and heat-cooking
- Cooking Fuji apples does not affect its nutritional value
- Fuji Apples maintain their texture and release more pectin when cooked